Saturday, April 1, 2017

Storyboard

I'm 90% done with story boarding! Yay! Hooray! I usually storyboard on regular paper or in a notebook, but this time around I chose to use index cards (Wow it's crazy, I know. Everyone please just calm down). For the trailers, I have to use the same shots in different orders so I thought that if I went into filming already having an idea of each, it would make things easier.
Trailer #1














Trailer #2



 






















As I tried to indicate on my story boards, trailer #2 will take on drama trailer conventions: chronological order, textual graphics, etc.) Trailer #1 won't be in chronological order, and leave audiences (hopefully) intrigued about the whole film enough to go see it.

There are scenes and shots that I didn't get around to story boarding but it makes filming a little more exciting. For now, this creates a good guideline for filming. Now I'm excited, let's do this thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment