Saturday, March 26, 2016

The Filming Has Begun!

I decided to vlog after I had finished filming last night so I could easily and quickly talk about the situation.



I uploaded the footage and looked at it for a while. I feel like I got more than I actually did but it's okay because I already knew I would have to film additional  running shots another time. The main reason I couldn't get as much footage as I would have liked it because it got very dark out quickly. Though, now I know for the next time I have to film and I can plan ahead and be more efficient.

2 comments:

  1. Amy, I love your writing and blog over all. I love the videos you add, I feel they are so genuine and personal and really makes the readers feel connected. I also love your story, especially the voice overs. Keep doing what you are doing and your project will be AMAZING. Oh and also, I love the music you chose, I think it fits perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I very much do like your blog! I feel like you are very inspired and your excitement is represented by how well you are producing your film and writing on your blog. I like reading you posts because they are concise, organized and easy to read. I really liked your vlog. However, I would try to make it shorter, as too much information was said on a small vlog.

    ReplyDelete