Thursday, March 31, 2016

Wardrobe Malfunctions

(Don't be frightened by the blog title, this is not as bad as the Super Bowl)



I've been considering my options to fix the wardrobe problem. Dresses look really pretty and elegant when the actress is running, but they are also risky because I'm about to have any scandalous shots in my opening. It might seem like the obvious solution to this is to juts get a longer dress so that it still flows beautifully and doesn't reveal anything. The reason I'm apprehensive about a longer dress is because running would be more difficult.



Shying away from the dress idea, it wasn't even what I had planned on in the first place, I might try a red/maroon pullover sweater. I originally thought that I wanted my actress to wear yellow, but now that I actually film a bit, the yellow will be overpowered by the cool hues from the environment.  Though if I had the actress wear red it would completely contrast the environment, making her pop and keeping all of the focus on her.








My lovely actress, Natalie, on our first day of filming
I have to talk to my actress, Natalie, and see if she has any of these options and if not, I'll have to go out and get it. She also told me she might be going away this weekend, which would be super and annoying and inconvenient (but I'm mad at her, she's an angel for agreeing to act in this). Worse case scenario, I have another friend who has always wanted to act in one of my pieces, so she's ready and rearing to go! That's also an advantage because her closet it WAY too big and I know for a fact she'll already have a red sweater, or anything else I might want for that matter.

Crossing my fingers that all goes well!!


No comments:

Post a Comment